Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Onah's Boredom Nap

In the MN-CN-I RP I've noticed the fun balance of island mixed in with hints of Japanese inspiration. In the one episode, BM FTW had Ion quote playfully for Mildred to be a sensei of lighting fires with gas (too much to explain). But after that one bit, it made me instantly see Ion's slight Asian like mentality, which led to the thought of  Ion and Onah in a Japanese sparring room. And I can see it, during lessons, Ion listens to the teacher, Onah falls asleep against his shoulder, bored out of her mind. The image above is what I saw in my head during the idea.

Everything was done quick and sketchily. I've been trying to work faster in hopes of getting speed and quality combined, so I can make comics.

I know Ion could look better, more accurate to that of BM FTW's MOC, but I didn't spend too much time on making it perfect, figured it wouldn't matter much as long as you can tell who it is

No comments:

Post a Comment