Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bionicle K'Nex chopper

 A great way to give your Bionicle a sweet ride, is by using K'Nex. Back on Saturday I was fortunate to be given a small container of Bionicle parts from a yard sale; luckier still is that I found a small K'Nex wheel lying amongst the pieces. Instantly I knew what to use it for.

For the longest time I've wanted to pull off making a motorcycle for the Bionicle out of K'Nex parts that actually moves properly; and so I have.

Below are more images of the bike, and some images of Erozion, my favorite greaser bot, posing with his new prototype K'Nex chopper.

You can find more images of this vehicle and character here http://www.flickr.com/photos/76669336@N04/sets/72157630534617334/


This one is my favorite picture of the bike. (above)



You should have seen how excited Erozion was when he completed this new bike. He takes pride in his work, and was more than willing to do a photo shoot.

 Personally, I love the way light hits his mask in the above image.


 Ready to Drive.

And he's off.

Enjoy the post, hope you guys have a great week. Happy building and blogging to all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment