Tuesday, November 10, 2020

"Toa" Tosho

I've been inventing and inspiring some more Bionicle role play content with Ms Mindflayer. This is her character, "Toa Tosho" a female ice type at first glance, but careful, there's a secret, Tosho is actually a Makuta in disguise.

The main version above is MsFlay's color scheme with the whip sword and a black fur collar (a bit of natural neck fuzz Makuta Tosho can't get rid of).

I had done a bit of coloring and outlining before the official version of Tosho was finished, and color schemes are a bit different. My version is much colder and pastel, MsFlay's is brighter and more noticeable.

I had also tried out a dark setting for fun, a little reveal of the evil beneath .

There was also the Tosho bust MsFlay drew, and I then colored as a concept. This was before I knew the neck fur was going to be black.

No comments:

Post a Comment