Sunday, March 27, 2016

Underground Poet


 
 Mar. 23, 2016

Here's a fun drawing made by Danny Red, this figure being an Onu female Matoran who represents me.

This idea came from a conversation I was having with Danny about writing and the fact I write but don't exactly consider myself a writer. He said that's what he calls an underground poet, and I mentioned that made me imagine myself as an Onu Matoran writing poetry.

He loved the idea so much that he had to draw it, and so here it is. I think he did a good job at resembling me as an Onu Matoran, especially in the mask which looks similar to my actual face. 

I like it both in color and form, and sometime may draw a version of it in my own style with some minor adjustments such as widening the hips and lengthening the hair piece on the head. Other than that, I like how he portrayed me as an Onu Matoran poet, a fitting character trait considering I'm labeled as the family historian in my household.

No comments:

Post a Comment