Sunday, March 15, 2015

Puzzled Lewa


Nothing like some black outline and color to an old sketch which dates back to  at least 2011. "Puzzled Lewa", kind of debated on what to do with the sketch, put off coloring it till a day ago and am happy with the results.

I should try this style more often, has an odd charm I like. And those added details, mm....I love double shades on one my favorite characters.

Why is Lewa puzzled? I remember when I sketched this, a concept came to mind that still makes me chuckle; I was doing this without much care, and as I drew I saw Pearllight smirking and looking up at Lewa saying, "Hey Lewa, ever wonder why your feet look like giant gray slippers?" That's why he has that puzzled face. :P

Sometime I may make a full scene of that day dream, and use this existing image to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment