Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snowy Encounter- Winter Photos 2015

The Gazing Orb

Taken on Feb. 17, 2015. I was glad to finally see snow fall starting on the 16'th all the way through the 17'th. And you know what that means, time to play in the four to five some inches we got.

My first few pics I call the Gazing Orb are random pics of my Frona MOC gazing at a watering bulb. I thought it seemed kind of interesting.

At first my heart wasn't in the photos, I felt like running around or talking with someone and asked myself why I was taking pictures of toys in the snow again; but after I got them on the computer, I appreciated them a bit more.
Gelu's Arrival
 Since I love the Gelu figure, I tossed him into the Snowy Encounter collection. Gelu's Arrival is just a way to introduce him into the snowy surroundings like he's following the steps of Frona through the forest.
 (Left) is a second version of Gelu's arrival. (Right) "A Warm Greeting", is an image that actually came after the following below. I like the idea of two ice type friends being a bit warmer in nature for a brief moment, so I had them hug under a lone tree.
 "Snowy Encounter" two angles of a single scene above and below. Overhead seemed pretty interesting, but I can't settle on which I like more.
 Snowy Encounter was sort of a concept scene as I played in the snow. I wanted to bring both characters together and it sort of reflects some other characters from the MN-CN-I RP, those figures being detectives Sicline and Kyrian, an ice type and blizzard type (air and ice mix). In general it's just a scene which shows Gelu finally found Frona in the wilderness of white.
Observing the Trees
"Observing the Trees", one of my favorite images in the collection. An interesting day of observation in the winter wilderness.
 Close ups of tree observation. Gelu's observing gaze and Frona's semi icy stare, sometimes study can seem a bit *chilling*.

No comments:

Post a Comment